Week 4 – Katie

Stephanie, Rebecca, and I have started discussing how we're going to integrate all of our code, since we have all begun working on parsers, Patient classes, and so on. I did some more background reading as well.

Lately we've been in a little bit of a limbo; we have a lot of the tools we'll need to begin the project in earnest, but we don't have a place to store the data, so we're at a temporary impasse with regard to that.

I also spent some time this week ensuring that the patient class is appropriately robust for the data I already have access to, and additionally tweaked my XML parser for improved flexibility.