Link Round-Up is Back for the 2017-2018 school year! Every Friday, we will post links to the newest and exciting developments in the LIS world from the past week.
- University of North Texas Digital Library Adds Hurricane Harvey Dataset (7 Million Tweets) via LibraryJournal InfoDocket
- Banned, Burned, and now Rebuilding: Comics Collections in Libraries via Oxford University Press Blog
- After 20 Years, House Hearing Focuses on Depository Libraries via Direct Dispatch ALA
- Cornell AppDev Develops Student-Led, Hands-On Design Course via The Cornell Sun
- Three Ways AI Will Transform IT Service Management via Data Center Knowledge